Harris H1A2 Bipod Series-9-13" (228-330mm) / Standard
Harris Bipods have a well deserved reputation for being some of the best quick-detach bipods available on the market today.
Harris Bipods have a well deserved reputation for being some of the best quick-detach bipods available on the market today. The feature spring loaded legs quickly fold down to provide a steady rest for shooting and back up for carrying or storage. Their legs have spring-return extensions, which allow them to lengthened or shortened as appropriate.
Harris bipods are quick detachable and clamp to the sling swivel stud already installed in most rifles, we offer adapters for those rifles that do not have factory installed studs.
One of the best features of a Harris Bipod is the fact that you can easily attach it to virtually any rifle with a quick-detach sling swivel. Harris Bipods hav attachment device that looks like a claw. Simply fit the claw over the quick-detach sling swivel and snugly tighten the screw located adjacent to the cla ensure the Harris Bipod is securely attached to the rifle.
All Harris products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Harris Engineering Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- 12 month warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase from Scoped Out
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product
- Available as notched or standard extendable leg adjustments
- Manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys with a black anodized finish
- Durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Fast installation to an existing sling stud
- Padded areas where it comes into contact with your rifle stock
- Can be pushed forward 90 degrees and stowed away.
- Solid 90 degree locked legs allowing the shooter to load the bipod at the prone or benchrest position
- Optional mounting systems available depending on you rifle type
- Made in America
- Height Range approximately 6" (150mm), 9" (228mm), 13" (330mm) and 23" (584mm)
- Leg positions are; stowed forward or 90 degrees straight down
- Weight 277 grams for the 6 -9"
- Weight 303 grams for the 9-13"
- Weight 383 grams for the 13.5-23"
Can be collected from our warehouse during regular business hours (M-F 9-5). Please allow 1 business day.