Harris S-BRMP Bipod Leg Notch Picatinny Mount 6" to 9"
The Harris S-BRMP Bipod Leg Notch Picatinny Mount 6" to 9" is most useful for shooting off the bench.
Harris Bipods have a well deserved reputation for being some of the best quick-detach bipods available on the market today. The feature spring loaded legs quickly fold down to provide a steady rest for shooting and back up for carrying or storage. Their legs have spring-return extensions, which allow them to lengthened or shortened as appropriate.
The 'S' series of bipod feature a swivel base, which allows the shooter to easily level the rifle uneven ground.
Harris bipods are quick detachable and calmp to any standard picatinny rail mounted to the rifle. These new bipods from Harris include an oversized tensioning handle.
All Harris products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Harris Engineering Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- 12 month warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase from Scoped Out
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product
- Height Range approximately 6" (150mm), 9" (228mm), 13" (330mm) and 23" (584mm)
- Leg positions are; stowed forward or 90 degrees straight down
- Weight 277 grams for the 6 -9"
- Weight 303 grams for the 9-13"
- Weight 383 grams for the 13.5-23"
|Minimum Recommended Twist Rate||c|
Can be collected from our warehouse during regular business hours (M-F 9-5). Please allow 1 business day.