Hornady 11th Edition Handbook of Cartridge Reloading
Whether you're a novice or a seasoned hand loader, this book will provide everything needed to successfully reload your favourite cartridges!
The 11th Edition Handbook of Cartridge Reloading includes the latest Hornady bullets, along with new cartridges, powders and more. It is filled with handloading techniques, bullet information and reloading data – it’s a one-stop shop for support of Hornady component bullets.
New cartridges include the latest efficient and accurate Hornady developments like the 6mm ARC, match-winning 6mm Creedmoor and high-powered 6.5 PRC and 300 PRC.
- Over 1,000 pages of reloading data, techniques and bullet information.
- 200+ different calibers featuring a variety of loads using Hornady® bullets.
- An impressive lineup of new and expanded data that incorporates new powders, new bullets like the A-Tip® Match and new additions in the ELD-X, ELD Match, GMX, FTX, Sub-X and more.
- New cartridge additions like the 6mm ARC, 6.5 PRC, 300 PRC, 224 Valkyrie, 350 Legend and 28 Nosler.
- Well over 1,500 load combinations were shot to update and expand the reloading pages in this edition.
What a great starting point to reloadingBy: Robert on 1 September 2022Just taken up reloading and this book provides a great starting point. Don't be overwhelmed by its size. as it covers more ammunition than I was aware of making it a life long reference book.