There is nothing like it out there. Developed in collaboration with recognized industry leader 4D Tactical — producer of the extremely popular Deluxe Helmet Liner that was made famous by Tactical Night Vision Company (TNVC) — the Heatsync™ from Noisefighters addresses the #1 problem with headsets: in hot weather, there is internal sweat accumulation and excessive heat buildup.
Does not include headset, Heatsync Fabric Covers only.
- WICKS SWEAT OUT FROM THE INSIDE OF THE HEADSET AND COOLS YOU DOWN USING THE EVAPORATIVE PROCESS
- ELIMINATES THE SLIMY FEELING FROM WEARING WET RUBBER EAR PADS AGAINST THE HEAD IN HOT WEATHER
- INSULATES IN COLD WEATHER BY PROVIDING A BARRIER BETWEEN THE FACE AND RUBBER EAR PADS
- AN INNOVATIVE DESIGN AND MATERIAL SELECTION PROVIDES BOTH ANTIMICROBIAL PROPERTIES AND A SECURE, COMFORTABLE FIT, EVEN FOR THOSE WITH LARGER EARS
- APPEARS TO FIT NEARLY EVERY HEADSET ON THE MARKET THAT USES 4 X 3" OVAL OR RECTANGULAR EAR PADS; SEE WARNING ABOUT OPS-CORE AMP BELOW
- WORKS PERFECTLY WELL IN CONJUNCTION WITH EITHER GEL OR FOAM EAR PADS AND ADDITIONALLY ALLOWS GLASSES ARMS TO SLIDE THROUGH THE RELIEF CUTS ON OUR SIGHTLINES EAR PADS
- HEATSYNC INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: CLICK HERE
We have tested this cover on most headsets from Peltor®, Howard Leight®, Bose®, Lightspeed®, Sordin®, Walker's Game Ear®, and many other brands, and we believe it is a universal fit, with very few exceptions (see below). If you have larger ears or wear bulky ear plugs or use hearing aids, there is no need to worry: a stainless steel expanding spring is included to lock the Heatsync cover to the inside of each cup on the headset and keep the ear cavity fully open and comfortable. An elastic band also runs along the outside of the cover to keep things secure and tidy. For more permanent installation, there's also a hole on either side of the cover that allows the headband retaining arm to pierce through and keep the Heatsync locked in place (for nearly every headset, excepting Sordin and Peltor Optime). Installation is very fast, simple, and reversible, with no evidence of the cover ever being attached.
On some Liberator®, Sordin®, SWATCOM®, and Invisio® T5 products, the holes that allow the headband retaining arm to pierce through and keep the cover locked in place are not usable due to those headsets prohibiting the removal of the wire headband. Electronic cables are routed through the retaining arms that the headband wire attaches to, so there does not appear to be a workaround. By relying on our stainless steel expanding springs and elastic band, the cover will still be perfectly stable during use.
Regarding the Ops-Core® AMP headset, we have received reports from customers that they are unhappy with the fit of the Heatsync design when used with the thin, foam-filled, factory-supplied ear pads. The volume buttons are partially covered and the fit of the top of the Heatsync cover does not present a professional appearance. After testing, we concur and do not recommend Heatsync use with the factory ear pads. However, the addition of thicker, gel-filled ear pads (at least 0.625" thick, like our Sightlines gel ear pads) does present both a professional appearance and ensure that the volume buttons are properly exposed for normal use. In addition, during installation, the AMP's headband strap tabs are difficult to insert through the Heatsync's outer leather band; we recommend cutting four small slits around the circumference of the existing perforations in order to allow the tabs to more easily pass through. Altogether, we consider Heatsync installation on AMP as difficult.
Can be collected from our warehouse during regular business hours (M-F 9-5). Please allow 1 business day.