Atlas 5-H Bipod - No Clamp
The new and improved range of Atlas bipods now offer stronger leg support, longer non-rotating legs along with strengthened leg bosses. These improvements are combined with the standard features which include legs that move independently and can be deployed in a 45 degree position. Positional either forwards or backwards, in the traditional 90 degree position, and facing directly to the front or back, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc. It provides the shooter with 30 total degrees left to right Pan as well as 30 total degrees of Cant; making it easy to align your cross hairs on the target regardless of the terrain.
QR Picatinny (LW-17)
Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever.
This model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT10-NC will also mount directly to our BT19 AI Spigot or BT70 M-LOK® Adapter.
- Height Range: 5.5–10.5" (6.62” at 90°)
- Pan: 30 degrees
- Cant: 30 degrees
- Pan and Cant can be locked out at top dead center
- Pan and Cant Tension Wheel has Detent adjustability and Cam-Lock
- Position Button 0.5" diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Weight: 25.74 ounces approx.
- Footprint: 14.5–19.5"
Can be collected from our warehouse during regular business hours (M-F 9-5). Please allow 1 business day.