Hornady 500 S&W 350 gr XTP/MAG Projectiles 50 pack
Designed for personal defense and medium-game hunting, XTP Mag bullets provide the same controlled expansion, accuracy and dependability that have made XTP bullets a favorite among target shooters and hunters alike.
Designed for personal defense and medium-game hunting, XTP® Mag™ bullets provide the same controlled expansion, accuracy and dependability that have made XTP® bullets a favorite among target shooters and hunters alike. But XTP® Mag™ bullets are designed to take things a step further — withstanding the higher velocities and impacts of ultra-powerful, magnum handguns while delivering even deeper penetration than standard XTP® bullets. XTP/XTP-MAG Features:
1. A Point that Improves Performance Precise folds divide the XTP in six symmetrical sections, strategically weakening the jacket and intiating controlled expansion even at low velocities. The design also ensures no fragmentation at high velocities.
2. No Exposed Lead The copper jacket protects in the nose of the XTP bullet, so the hollow cavity functions properly on impact. This features also ensures proper feeding in semi-automatics.
3. Balanced Expansion The XTP jacket and core expand at the same rate to ensure they remain locked together, transferring all downrange energy to the target.
4. Swaged Core Totally uniform in the core density, this ensures balanced expansion, as well as in-flight stability.
5. Cannelure On revolver bullets, the cannelure helps achieve accurate consistent crimping. The cannelure also keeps the core and jacket locked together, even during expansion at high velocities. All cannlures are applied before the final forming process to eliminate any distortion to the finished bullet, which could affect accuracy.
6. Drawn Copper Jacket Expansion is controlled by varying jacket thickness down the length of the XTP. It provides a definite advantage over plated bullets, whcih have a uniform jacket thickness over the entire bullet.
|Bullet Type||Hollow Point (hunting)|
|Base Type||Flat Base|