he SO-322C 2-Section Inverted Carbon Fiber Tripod from Leofoto is an excellent choice for full-sized firearm combos that need rock-solid support for a full-length rifle chassis with a spotting scope. The robust 66 lb load capacity also makes it suitable for use with extreme spotting scopes, cameras, and large format surveillance equipment.
The carbon fiber legs are inverted, with the widest tube at the bottom, for added stability and to prevent mud and debris from entering. The twist-lock joints provide fast setup and breakdown. The legs have individual spread and three available locking positions, making it possible to achieve proper level even when on uneven terrain. This lightweight tripod is made more versatile by merit of having an included, interchangeable 75mm bowl that can be quickly exchanged for the 75mm baseplate.
- Inverted Leg design for added stability
- Independent leg spread
- Three locking leg positions
- 10x layers of Toray carbon fiber
- CNC-Machined 6061-T6 aluminum apex spider
- Rubber feet with included steel spiked feet set
- Included padded carrying case designed with extra space for head